The Five Levels of Income Producing Investment Communities & Properties in Central Florida including the Disney area, Florida USA.
All property pricing and income numbers are reference only and can change at any time
Below is basic information and income on the five levels of investing in short term rental (Air BNB) income producing properties in the Disney area of Central Florida. All communities in my 5 levels viewed below are within 15 minutes or less of the parks. Please keep in mind gross income can and will vary depending on the return renters to the properties. You normally want a 30% return renter to keep the flow of income. You will always get new renters, keeping the renters coming back is the key the short term rentals. Disney renters love coming back to the parks year after year.
Also with a wide range of properties many things to look at when talking about income for a community or property is how the property is furnished. The level of furnishings can vary tremendously and make a huge difference. Many if not all STR properties have pool, hot tubs, game rooms and many of the upscale properties have movie rooms. Many of the home have Disney theme rooms through out the home. The list goes on.
(Please call or email me for detailed information)
- This group of communities and homes are in non-gated communities and normally do not have many community features
- These are the lower priced investment properties
- 3 to 6 bedroom furnished pool home properties depending on the community
- Purchase price can be anywhere from the $300's on up.
- Gross income can vary from the low to mid $30 K to $40+ K depending on the level of home, furnishings and amenities within the home.
- This group of communities and homes start the man-gated communities with first level of community clubhouses
- Next level of purchase price and income
- 4 bedroom furnished resale pool homes from the $400's on up.
- 4 bedroom gross incomes range from $40 K on up
- 5 bedroom furnished resale pool homes from the mid $500's on up.
- 5 bedroom gross incomes range from $45 K on up.
- 6 bedroom furnished resale pool homes from the high $500's on up.
- 6 bedroom gross incomes range from $50 K on up
- 7 bedroom furnished resale pool homes from the mid $600's into the $700's
- 7 bedroom gross incomes range from $60 K to around $80 K
- The largest 7 bed (3599 S/F) resale pool homes from the high $600's on up.
- 7 bedroom gross incomes range from mid $80 K into the $100 K range.
- Level 3 is unique, due to the fact that the community is an un-manned gated community with no amenities
- Has high-end pool home pricing from the low $500's for a 4 bedroom to high $900's + for a 7 bedroom home. Properties would have the next level of furniture, game rooms, movie rooms and some with gyms and saunas
- Gross income would range from $50 K to $100 K+
- Larger lots. More of a residential feel
- Homes from 4 to 7 bedrooms
- Many lake view properties
- Level 4 starts the new man-gated communities with large clubhouses, golfing and even free water parks right in the communities
- From 5 to 8 bedroom pool and spa homes
- Open floor plans
- Most of the new community homes come with 42 inch kitchen cabinets, granite in the kitchen and bathrooms, 20 inch tile floors and much more
- New home pricing start from the mid to high $400's + for the 5 bedroom homes to the low to mid $700 / $900's for the 8 bedroom homes (Furnished)
- Incomes will vary greatly. Contact me for up to date income.
- Properties in the higher end communities should rent around 70% minimum a year with a 30% return rental client base after one year of the property being in the short term rental market
- 16,000 S/F clubhouse's with indoor and outdoor dining, full gym's, cinema room's, aerobics, child care centers and game rooms.
- Main clubhouse has swimming areas. Many with a beach entrance and lazy rivers.
- Children's splash pads
- Tennis courts
- 18 hole golf courses with pro shop, restaurants, chipping greens, driving ranges, putting greens.
- A level 5 community is in a class of it's own
- Top level Executive homes making from $5,000.00 to $20,000.00 per week
- Purchase price starting from the $700,000.00 to $10 M +
- From 5 to 15 bedrooms furnished pool, spa, movie room & game room homes
- Water park community
- Multiple golf course within the community
- 9 swimming pools to choose from
- Multiple levels of restaurants to choose from in the community
Specializing in Income producing properties (Central Florida)
Disney Florida Vacation Property Investment Specialist
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
Second Home Specialist
Listing and Selling Specialist
Primary Residence Specialist "Residential"
Relocation Specialist "Residential & Vacation Properties
Office Hours are 7 days a week 9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
I am sure I can help you find a property that best fits your needs and budget as well as help you sell a property. It's best to answer all your questions before we start looking or selling any properties. You can call me at 407-572-3022 or email me at email@example.com.